- Log in to your Uplust account.
- Go to the profile page of the person you wish to block.
- Click the gear icon on their profile page. This brings up a drop-down actions menu.
- Select Block from the options listed.
Blocked users cannot:
- Add your Uplust account to their Timeline.
- Have their @replies or mentions show in your mentions tab (although these comments and mentions may still appear in search).
- Follow you.
- See your profile picture on their profile page or in their timeline.
- Mention you in a photo description.
- Visit the blocked account’s profile on Uplust.
- Click Unblock from the blocked user’s dropdown menu.
Unfollowing and reporting accounts as spam:
In addition to blocking users, you can also unfollow users by clicking or taping Unfollow under the user’s profile picture or anywhere you can see an Unfollow button, or report accounts as spam.