How to change your password while you’re logged in:
- From your logged in account, click on your username in the upper right hand corner of your screen and select Edit profile.
- Click on the Password tab.
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password and confirm it.
- Save your changes by clicking Save my password.
Note: If you’re able to log in but can’t remember your password, you can log out and reset your password.
How to send yourself a password reset via email:
- From the sign in page on either uplust.com, mobile.uplust.com, select the Forgotten password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address.
- Check your email inbox (or your spam folder). Uplust will immediately send a message to your account’s email address.
- You can now log in to Uplust with your new password.
Note: We advise you to change your password after logging in. Look at the top of the article to find out how.