I want more than one Uplust account. Is that possible?
- Yes! You can have more than one account on Uplust. You can sign up for an additional account here.
- Please note, each account must have a unique email address associated with it. An email address can only be associated with one Uplust account at a time.
Can I log in to more than one Uplust account at a time?
- You can only be logged in to one Uplust account at a time, in the same browser, if you’re accessing Uplust via the web.
- If you’d like to be logged in to multiple accounts at the same time, you can do so by using different browsers.
- If you’re using one of our mobile apps, you can add additional accounts to the app (on Android).
Can I merge or combine two or more Uplust accounts into one?
- There is currently no way to manage multiple Uplust profiles from a single account or merge multiple accounts into one.
- We are unable to migrate data (pics, following, or followers) from one account to another.
- If you no longer want one of your accounts, we recommend that you leave one account inactive (or deactivate it, if you want) and tell your followers to find you at your preferred account.