I forgot which email address I used on my account!
- If you’re unsure which email you used, go to this page and enter any possible email address. We’ll show you a confirmation message when you enter an email that is tied to a Uplust account in our system.
I no longer have access to the email address I used on my account!
- If you’ve lost access to the email address that’s linked to your Uplust account, please contact your email service provider to try and regain access.
- Below, you’ll find contact links to common email providers. Once you’ve regained access to your email, you should be able to request a new password for your Uplust account here.
- aol.com, aim.com
- att.net, sbcglobal.net
- btinternet.com, btopenworld.com, talk21.com
- gmail.com, googlemail.com
- hotmail.com, msn.com, hotmail.co.uk
- live.com, windowslive.com, live.ca
- mac.com, me.com
- yahoo.com, rocketmail.com, ymail.com, yahoo.co.uk, yahoo.ca
I don’t have access to the email address I used on my account!
- Unfortunately, if you don’t have access to the account’s email address, we are unable to continue troubleshooting. While we understand that it can be disappointing when you lose access to an account, we use these verification requirements to make sure we don’t give out any user information to the wrong person.
- Unless you have access to the account’s email address, we will be unable to deactivate the account on your behalf or free up the username.
- The account may be removed from our system when it becomes inactive.
- You can sign up for a new account here.