There is a possibility that we’re having problems delivering to the email address you provided. If our emails to you continue to bounce back as undeliverable, we’ll stop attempting delivery for some of your notifications.
If your email address is not valid, please follow these steps:
- Double-check your email address. Make sure the address is spelled correctly. If you need to make a change, you can update your email address in your account settings.
- Click the “try sending a message again” link. We’ll clear any holds on your email within our system and start trying to deliver your email again. Please note that if your email continues to bounce back to us an undeliverable, the warning will return to let you know that we’re having trouble delivering emails to your address.
- Sign into the email inbox you’ve selected, and check for account emails from Uplust. Be sure to also search in your spam, junk, or bulk mail folders.
- If the issue persists, consider using a different email address on your Uplust account. We’ve found that emails from Uplust are nearly always delivered to major webmail providers like gmail.com, yahoo.com, or hotmail.com.
I know my email is valid! Why are you still unable to deliver?
- Even if you’re generally able to receive emails at your email address, your email client or ISP (internet service provider, such as Comcast, SBC, etc.) may be blocking mail from Uplust or mistakenly filtering our emails as spam.
- If your email is being regularly bounced back to us as undeliverable, we won’t be able to consistently deliver your important notifications to that email address. If you’d like to troubleshoot further with your ISP, you may want to ask them to make sure they’re whitelisting email from twitter.com. Please note that we aren’t able to retrieve bounce logs for individual bounced emails.
- Unfortunately, if we’re blocked or filtered by a particular email provider or ISP, we aren’t able to fix this issue on an individual basis. We are constantly working on our side to increase our email delivery, and we appreciate your patience!