Click below to have a reset link emailed to you, or scroll down for troubleshooting instructions:
I cannot remember the username I used.
- Use your account email address and password to log in here.
- If your password is not working, request a new password.
- If our system cannot find your email address, you may be entering the wrong one. Keep reading.
I cannot remember the email address I used on my account.
- Use your account’s username and password to log in here.
- If that does not work, visit our password request form and enter the username or email addresses or mobile phone number you think you used. Then, check all your email inboxes – we will send password reset instructions to the account’s email address.
I think my account has been hacked!
- See our ‘hacked’ help page for next steps, including a quick way to contact us for assistance.
I have lost access to the email address I used when I signed up.
- Try to log in to your Uplust account using just your username and password. As soon as you are logged in, be sure to update your email address in your account settings.
- If you have forgotten your password and have lost access to your account email we are unable to help you regain access to that Uplust account. Contact your email provider for help.
I requested a new password reset, but it has not arrived in my email inbox.
- Be sure to check your junk or spam filters on your email inbox. Many small domains filter our emails. Search for any emails from Uplust.
- Enter your email address when requesting a password reset. This will ensure you know which email we are sending to, and are checking the right inbox.
- If you are requesting a password reset to the correct email address but it is not arriving, email us for help at [email protected]
I am receiving the password reset emails but I still cannot log in!
- Try again – the links in those emails are time-sensitive. Be sure you have not copied and pasted any extra spaces if you copy the link into your browser’s URL bar.
- Try logging in from a different browser (we suggest Firefox or Google Chrome, which can be downloaded for free) or another computer.
- Make sure your browser accepts cookies. Before saving your new password, you should also try clearing your browser’s cache.
- Still not working? File a support ticket here.
I just made a new account, but have not been able to log in yet.
- Make sure your signup was successful. Check your email inbox for the confirmation we send you when you successfully signed up for an account.