There are a few ways you can edit your profile:
- From the Profile tab in your Settings
- From your profile page — just click the Edit profile button underneath your profile information and edit any text directly inline or drag and drop photos into the profile photo and header sections.
To change or remove your profile photo:
- Go to your Profile.
- Click the Change photo button next to your profile photo.
- You’ll be given the option to upload a photo, take a photo, or remove your existing photo. (If you take a photo with your webcam, you may receive an alert asking permission to use your webcam. To proceed, click Allow.)
- Upload or take a photo, position and size it to your liking. Apply a filter to it, and then click Apply.
To update your name, location, website, and bio:
- On your Profile settings page, you’ll see options to edit your username, location, website, and bio.
- Make the desired changes to your information.
- Click Save my profile. You’re all set!